Hult Plaza Building Suite 330 Eugene, OR 97401
PsychPros is seeking an Outpatient Therapist to provide psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families in the Eugene, Oregon area. The ideal candidate must be licensed, or soon to be licensed, by the state of Oregon as a Psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, or LPC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops, implements, and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- Maintains timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’ s or employee’ s medical, financial, personal information, records, and data.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits!
• Medical, dental, and vision.
• Retirement plan with matching.
• CEU reimbursement benefit.
• Licensure reimbursement benefit.
• Paid sick leave.
• Complete and comprehensive administrative support.
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.