1295 Bandana Boulevard West St. Paul, MN 55108
PsychPros is seeking an Outpatient Therapist in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area. The Therapist provides individual, group, family, and couples psychotherapy in beautiful, state-of-the-art settings.
Current Minnesota license required (Licensed Psychologist, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and evaluates individualized treatment plans.
- May conduct back up coverage group therapy sessions in assigned intensive program.
- May conduct outpatient group therapy sessions.
- May provide clinical supervision as needed.
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Maintains timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary information and any client’ s or employee’ s medical, financial, personal information, records, and data.
- Maintains and enhances knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.