270 Lakemont Pk Blvd. Charlotte Hall, MD 20622
Include doing history and physicals, reviewing labs, monitoring blood levels, sick call and preparing discharges (physician orders, scripts if has prescriptive authority).
• Provides support and resources to the adult residential program and detox as needed.
• Coordination (with the help of the nursing staff) with the primary care physician when appropriate.
• Working with the nursing staff to make sure the medications are cost effective for the client after discharge and completing prior authorization requests for medications.
• Responsibility to coordinate and complete the peer review process.
• Coordination with the psychiatrist for medication and treatment of the client.
• Other duties as assigned. Technical Competencies: Strong clinical program able to effectively meet the needs of the client, positive relationships with internal and external customers, adult residential programs are fiscally responsible and contributing to the success of the corporation
**** Must be able to provide psychiatric evaluations and be X waivered to prescribe Suboxone (Buprenorphine/Naloxone). ****
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com