Part Time Clinical Therapist
300 N Meridian #280-N Tulsa, Oklahoma 73107 | Part-Time Temp-to-Hire
We are hiring for a Part Time Clinical Therapist to work in Tulsa, OK. This is a direct hire position.
This position is responsible for providing a range of moderately complex clinical services and case management with children, adolescents, and adults.
This will be accomplished through the following:
- Complete diagnostic assessments, participate in the development of treatment plan, and provide ongoing mental health/clinical services as required by contract.
- Compile profile using pre and post assessment tools for outcome measures.
- Conduct therapeutic sessions in community settings and offices as defined by policy, placing agency contract requirements, or as needed for the stabilization of youth.
- Discuss all relevant issues pertaining to the client(s) in care with various community networks, youth, school officials, natural parents, placing agency and other appropriate parties involved with the client according to policy, regulations and best practice standards of the identified program.
- Timely document outcome of sessions, interaction with parties involved in the client’ s care and incidents as required by policy, regulations and contract.
- Potential of various degrees of case management integrated with in this position.
- Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated skill in writing treatment plans, case notes, etc.
- Operate a computer in regards to Microsoft Office and agency database system
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
- Master’ s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, or child & family studies is required
- LSW, LCDC, LMFT, LPC are required in the state of Oklahoma
- Three years experience in social work, child welfare, or mental health is preferred
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.