3031 NE Stephens Street Roseburg, OR 97470
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will apply specialized clinical knowledge and advanced clinical skills in the areas of patient assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental, emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders, conditions and addictions with pediatric patients.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers and interprets tests and measures of psychosocial functioning for the purpose of diagnosing mental, emotional, behavioral, addictive and developmental disorders and disabilities.
- Develops and implements appropriate assessment-based treatment plan.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient’ s relatives to ensure compliance with patient’ s treatment plan.
- Provides crisis-oriented psychotherapy as well as short-term behavioral and psychological interventions and psychotherapeutic treatment making appropriate referrals as necessary for more intensive or long-term therapeutic intervention.
- Awareness of and sensitivity to dealings with cultural and socioeconomic diversity.
- Takes patients as scheduled in a timely manner, using appropriate documentation and charting.
- Works cooperatively with Psychiatrists and clinical staff as well as community organizations needed to assist patient care.
- Must have the emotional resilience and stability to work with patients who are dealing with crisis.
- Comply with organization’ s internal policies and procedures, Code of Conduct, Compliance Plan, along with applicable Federal, State, and local regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’ s Degree from an accredited school of Social Work.
- Clinical Social Worker License (LCSW), active and unrestricted.
- Clinical work experience with pediatric patients in a social service or healthcare setting.
- Proven ability to manage conflict.
- Basic understanding of community resources.
- Knowledge of child, elder abuse and domestic violence reporting requirements and other significant legislation and laws regulating social work practice, eg. Tarasoff, patient confidentiality, and the ability to make appropriate interventions based on law and policy. If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org