Pediatric Mental Health Therapist
5900 West Chester Road #C Eastgate, OH 45103
We have a client whose company is growing in Clermont County, in the Eastgate area. We are searching for pediatric mental health Therapists to join our Team. We offer excellent training and supervision, an outstanding PTO package, paid Holidays, health and dental insurance, and a very happy Team of co-workers doing work that matters for children and families.
The Therapist will be responsible for providing individual psychotherapy for children of all ages, family psychotherapy, and timely and thorough clinical documentation.
Qualifications for this position include:
1. A master' s degree or higher from a university program leading to licensure as a mental health professional (Master' s in Professional Counseling or Master' s in (clinical) Social Work.)
2. Licensure in the state of Ohio as a mental health professional, or pending licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC.)
3. CPR and First Aid Certification.
4. To obtain clinical supervision hours, travel to Butler location is required.
5. Excellent team membership skills, and a positive attitude to compliment our fine Team.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you.