75 Holly Hill Lane #300 Greenwich, CT 06830
PsychPros, Inc.is assisting an outpatient center specializing in the treatment of anxiety and related disorders for youth aged between 13-25, with their search for a Postdoctoral Fellow to join their team in Greenwich, CT. The Postdoctoral Fellow works closely with our multidisciplinary team to provide innovative, evidence-based treatment to individuals, groups, and families struggling with OCD, social phobia, generalized anxiety, panic disorder, and trauma.
We are seeking a personable, articulate, and empathetic clinician that thrives in a collaborative environment. This clinician will work with each client one to four hours per week depending on the severity of symptoms. This Postdoctoral Fellow is responsible for providing direct client treatment, developing and implementing treatment plans, collaborating with peers, and interfacing and coaching families to facilitate recovery for our clients.
The residency is tailored toward providing the skills, experience, education, and confidence related to the treatment of Anxiety, OCD, and Trauma with a rigorous caseload and one hour of individual supervision and two to three hours of group supervision per week; both of which will prepare the resident for application as a licensure as a psychologist.
The successful candidate has an affinity for working with adolescents and young adults and thrives working collaboratively with a team of dedicated professionals.
- Provide 20-30 hours a week of direct client treatment for anxiety disorders, obsessive-compulsive disorders, and trauma related disorders.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team members in the development of individualized treatment plans. Conduct research, as needed, for treatment plan development utilizing best practice, outcomes-based research.
- Supervise psychology interns and support staff on the use of empirically supported approaches for the treatment of anxiety and related disorders.
- Assist, develop and implement clinical outcome studies using quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Support staff in resolving client concerns, complaints and clinical emergencies.
- Work on the provision of consultation services and coaching calls to increase support for, and effectiveness of CBT, ERP, and DBT.
- Provide in-service training for clinical staff to ensure compliance with in-service requirements.
- Assist on the supervision of clinical staff to ensure credentialing, personnel, health and safety, and training files of clinical faculty are updated as required.
- Identify and maintain professional boundaries to preserve the integrity of the therapeutic process and relationship; and provide /receive supervision and training on ethics, law, and best practice.
- Maintain current clinical knowledge/skills/professional standards established by the Anxiety & Depression Association of America (ADAA) and American Psychological Association (APA.)
All professional doctoral degree requirements must be completed including: completion of an APA Pre-Doctoral internship in clinical, counseling, or school psychology, and prior to the start of the fellowship, either the diploma in hand or a letter from the Director of graduate studies verifying the completion of all degree requirements pending institutional graduation.
Must exhibit a strong interest and experience in providing treatment to children and young adults, and who are willing and able to adapt to the challenges treating anxious, fearful, and avoidant individuals and parents.
Please forward resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com