226 E 52nd Street New York, NY 10022
We are currently seeking a full-time primary therapist with experience working with high-end clients with addiction to join our team of professional, energetic and enthusiastic clinical staff offering state of the art, private outpatient care.
This position is responsible for conducting intakes for potential clients and administrative duties relevant to clinical services, including OASAS reporting, utilization review a facility operations and the management and administration of the program while upholding all regulations established by governing agencies. He/she directly reports to the Medical Director and works collaboratively with the clinical team to ensure the successful integration of treatment services.
- LMFT, LCSW, PsyD or PhD with clinical qualifications.
- 5+ years experience as a primary therapist with a chemical dependency population.
- Excellent command of the 12– step/ abstinence-based model of treatment.
- Superior diagnostic skills and aptitude in mental health clinical management.
- Working knowledge of TFT, CBT and DBT skills.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task efficiently.
- Previous experience working in a hospital based or partial hospital program is a plus.
- Familiar with OASAS and Joint Commission regulations.
- Conducts initial intake evaluation and documentation of potential clients.
- Provides a minimum of weekly individual sessions to a caseload of up to fifteen clients, as necessary.
- Provides individual sessions with family members, as needed.
- Facilitates group sessions.
- Communicates with referents, where appropriate.
- Reviews and processes monthly productivity statistics from all clinicians.
- Responsible for OASAS reporting.
- Actively participates in team objectives and twice-weekly clinical meetings.
- Develops and participates in monthly weekend parenting workshop and other alumni and marketing events pertinent to the Center.
- Performs all other duties as necessary for the good of the agency, as instructed by management.
We are looking for someone with some experience with the adolescent and young adult population, familiarity with the 12-step model; someone with administrative and programmatic strengths who can see themselves growing within the role.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager