Primary Therapist needed in Gilroy, CA
Gilroy, CA 95020
We are hiring a Primary Therapist to join our team at our residential treatment facility for adolescents, located in Gilroy! Our team provides the highest caliber of residential and outpatient treatment to adolescents struggling with addiction and mental illness. Our rapidly growing company is looking for those who are highly qualified and passionate mental health professionals to join us.
The ideal candidate is experienced, dedicated, knows how to take initiative, maintains appropriate boundaries, and can stay calm in stressful situations. We are looking for Therapists that enjoy working with adolescents and is someone who is flexible and willing to adjust to the ever-changing nature of adolescent treatment.
$5000 sign on Bonus and up to $10, 000 in relocation package offered *
A considerable amount of training will be provided, and you will have the support of your team-members. This position is challenging yet rewarding as our staff have the opportunity to make a significant impact in the lives of teens and their families.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain a caseload of approximately 3 clients (including individual and family sessions)
- Complete all necessary documentation on time in EMR
- Facilitate weekly therapy groups, including Process Groups and DBT Groups
- Attend weekly Treatment Team meetings and present cases to clinical team
- Complete Biopsychosocial Assessments upon admission
- Coordinate after-care with parents and Discharge Coordinator
- Licensed as a LMFT/LCSW/LPCC in California (Associates working on their hours are also welcome to apply)
- Experience with DBT or a willingness to learn
- Availability to be on-call during evenings and every other weekends
- Must be able to pass a Live Scan background check
- Exceptional clinical judgment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills