Primary Therapist needed in
Coconut Creek, FL 33073 US
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, Our client is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Our client is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Providing individual, family and group therapy and coordinating all participants in milieu activities.
- Participating in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings to exchange information on patients and engage in treatment planning.
- Case management of patients, including ongoing assessment of goals, overall direction of treatment, and handling of any clinical crises; and completing all necessary documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
- Spanish Speaking is a plus.
Education, Competencies, and Credentials:
- Master’s degree or higher in Mental Health field and a minimum of two years experience in direct services post degree.
- Licensure is preferred.
- Experience with eating disorders and trauma are highly recommended.
- M-F – 40 hours a week.
Health and Welfare Snapshot:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D