Program Coordinator- BCBA
170 Pheasant Run #100 Newtown, PA 18940
We are currently looking for a full time, direct hire BCBA in Newtown, PA.
Salary range is $57, 500 - $67, 000. We will accept any level of experience but you must be able to take a full caseload with minimum assistance. We are also looking for a team player who can contribute to our organization with new ideas but also assimilate into our existing culture. Approximately 75% of work is at our clinic located in the highly desired area of Newtown, Bucks County, PA with approximately 25% local travel to supervise home programs. This position works with children only ages 1-21.
Program coordinators supervise client cases to ensure highly effective implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), while providing support to Clinicians working one-on-one with the client(s)/student(s) in a variety of settings.
- Develop and oversee treatment programs, including behavior and skill acquisitions
- Conduct assessments, including functional analysis
- Develop effective reinforcement systems
- Supervise, train and guide staff in the implementation of programs and skill acquisition including requirements for RBT.
- Design, manage and interpret data collection systems
- Participate in professional development activities
- Conduct in-service trainings and seminars
- Collaborate with families and other providers (i.e. wraparound, doctors, schools)
- Support all staff and colleagues in providing quality services
- Maintain client safety and confidentiality
- Daily onsite supervision of staff and client programs including at least one evening until last client session complete.
- Communicate with insurance companies on progress and coverage
- Observe clients and staff across settings
- Conduct new client intakes
- Create and update progress reports
- Train families to implement behavior plans
- Participate as a member of the management team
- Must be professional and reliable
- Must be flexible and team player
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Have at least 2 years of practical experience in the Behavior/Cognitive approach to assessments and intervention of children, adolescents and/or adults with behavioral concerns
- Must have required clearances, current driver’ s license and vehicle registration
- Local travel required
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification required
- Licensed Behavior Consultant in PA or eligible
- A Master’ s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field
- Knowledge of assessment tools, VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R (or similar assessment tools) and data collection systems
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager