Program Coordinator- BCBA
170 Pheasant Run #100 Newtown, Pennsylvania 18940 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are currently looking for a full time, direct hire BCBA in Newtown, PA.
Salary range is $57, 500 - $67, 000. We will accept any level of experience but you must be able to take a full caseload with minimum assistance. We are also looking for a team player who can contribute to our organization with new ideas but also assimilate into our existing culture. Approximately 75% of work is at our clinic located in the highly desired area of Newtown, Bucks County, PA with approximately 25% local travel to supervise home programs. This position works with children only ages 1-21.
Program coordinators supervise client cases to ensure highly effective implementation of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), while providing support to Clinicians working one-on-one with the client(s)/student(s) in a variety of settings.
- Develop and oversee treatment programs, including behavior and skill acquisitions
- Conduct assessments, including functional analysis
- Develop effective reinforcement systems
- Supervise, train and guide staff in the implementation of programs and skill acquisition including requirements for RBT.
- Design, manage and interpret data collection systems
- Participate in professional development activities
- Conduct in-service trainings and seminars
- Collaborate with families and other providers (i.e. wraparound, doctors, schools)
- Support all staff and colleagues in providing quality services
- Maintain client safety and confidentiality
- Daily onsite supervision of staff and client programs including at least one evening until last client session complete.
- Communicate with insurance companies on progress and coverage
- Observe clients and staff across settings
- Conduct new client intakes
- Create and update progress reports
- Train families to implement behavior plans
- Participate as a member of the management team
- Must be professional and reliable
- Must be flexible and team player
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Have at least 2 years of practical experience in the Behavior/Cognitive approach to assessments and intervention of children, adolescents and/or adults with behavioral concerns
- Must have required clearances, current driver’ s license and vehicle registration
- Local travel required
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) certification required
- Licensed Behavior Consultant in PA or eligible
- A Master’ s Degree in Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, or related field
- Knowledge of assessment tools, VB-MAPP, ABLLS-R (or similar assessment tools) and data collection systems
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.