2020 East 29th Avenue, Suite 200 Spokane, WA 99203
PsychPros is seeking independently-licensed Program Coordinators in the Spokane, Washington area. We have openings in our Adult Evening, IOP, and Adolescent programs. The Program Coordinator provides coordination and facilitation of intensive programming, in a beautiful, state-of-the-art setting.
Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate treatment plans.
- May conduct therapy sessions.
- Will collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Will maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with established policies and regulatory standards.
- Will maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practice, strategies, and developments through participation in his or her professional organization(s); by attending applicable seminars, workshops, and conferences; and by reviewing the literature.
- Current Washington license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.