576 Bielenberg Dr #250 Woodbury, MN 55125 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Leading organization dedicated to eating disorder awareness, treatment, and lifetime recovery, is seeking a Program & Outpatient Therapist (Program Coordinator) for its location in the St. Paul, Minnesota area. The Program Coordinator provides coordination and facilitation of intensive programming. The Program Coordinator collaborates in a multi-disciplinary setting to provide comprehensive treatment to the client and as needed, the client' s family.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement, and evaluate individualized treatment plan.
- Conduct group therapy sessions within assigned intensive program.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team, community professionals, and community agencies to ensure continuity of care.
- Facilitate weekly case management meeting.
- Provide after-hours consultation for lodging clients.
- Maintain timely clinical documentation in compliance with policies and regulatory standards.
- May participate in peer review of documentation.
- May provide clinical supervision.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practice.
- Maintain at all times the confidentiality of proprietary information, which includes but is not limited to, trade secrets, sensitive company information, and generally any company information not made available to the public.
- Maintain at all times the confidentiality of former and current clients’ protected health information, as directed by state and federal law, and internal policy. Additionally, maintain confidentiality in any position with access to employee personal information.
- Complete all assigned mandatory trainings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- One year of clinical experience preferred.
- Exhibit passion for clients, values, and organization.
- Demonstrate excellent clinical customer service using therapeutic communication skills to build strong client relationships and improve outcomes.
- Participate in providing clinically competent care by self/staff/team through education, role modeling, team-building, clinical documentation, and quality monitoring.
- Use leadership, team-building, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills to build partnerships within and across system.
- Engage in self-evaluation process, seeking feedback regarding own practice, from clients, peers, professional colleagues, and others.
Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.