Program Coordinator needed in Colorado Springs
Colorado Springs, CO 80829
Summary of Major Functions:
Manager of clinical, operational, and administrative processes of Colorado Springs Adult and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Programs.
Clinical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Demonstrates in-depth knowledge and practice of effective counseling skills.
2. Demonstrates ability to build therapeutic rapport with patients, families, staff, and interns.
3. Facilitates program orientation with all incoming adult and adolescent patients and families. Orientation includes, but is not limited to, introducing the patient to the milieu environment and reviewing program expectations.
4. Ensures staff coverage for all clinical aspects of both IOP programs. Provides input and maintains a standard of excellence for patient care.
5. Provides clinical coverage including leading AIOP parent groups and EIOP Multifamily group weekly.
6. Provides PRN coverage for both programs as needed for groups and individual cases.
7. Provides outpatient services to individuals and families. Completes all documentation and necessary paperwork associated with having an outpatient case load.
1. Licensed as LCSW, LPC, LMFT; Master’ s degree, PhD, or PsyD in behavioral health field.
2. Experience working individually and in groups with eating disordered patients.
3. Clinical conceptualization of the treatment of eating disorders and dual diagnosis grounded in evidenced-based treatment models.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Clinical leadership skills including experience supervising staff.
8. Manages any staff concerns and/or issues.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com