Program Director-Addictions and Recovery
240 N. Tillotson Ave. richmond, IN 47374
PsychPros is currently seeking a full time Program Director – Addiction and Recovery Center in Richmond, Indiana. This position is responsible for the overall leadership of the Center including the development, management, and growth of all services. Some travel is required in this position.
- Organizes, develops and plans addiction treatment programs to meet the needs of clients and communities.
- Prepares and maintains budgets for each service within the Addiction and Recovery Center.
- Achieves budget goals.
- Develops and maintains communications in a cooperative and professional manner with all levels of staff, clients and referral sources.
- Develops and maintains a leadership team to ensure effective operation of all Center services.
- This position includes Clinical and Supervisory responsibilities.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Merit Based Compensation
- Excellent Health, dental, vision plans
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- 401k with company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Wellness plan
- Paid Holidays
- Life balance oriented organization
We are seeking candidates with the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a Masters degree in human services field, Health Administration, or Business Administration.
- Addiction certification recognized by the State of Indiana (Licensed Clinical Addictions Counselor) preferred.
- Minimum of five years of clinical and leadership experience
- At least three years of management experience in an addictions inpatient or residential facility preferred.
- Valid drivers license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation is required.