Pulaski, VA 24301
We are currently seeking an experienced Director to join our team in Pulaski, VA at a Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center.
The primary purpose of this position is to directly supervise the medical, supervisory, and support staff within the facility along with conducting overall administrative and fiscal operation.
Duties and responsibilities
1. Develop, implement and enforce all company policies and procedures, including client and employee rights according to agency, state, federal and accreditation standards.
2. Plan for and administer managerial, operational, fiscal and reporting components of the organization.
3. Participate in the Performance Improvement Plan for client care, staff retention, and staff performance.
4. Establish and maintain community relationships, including memorandums of agreement with community resources.
5. Maintain a system for review and verification of credentials of staff prior to hire and as needed.
6. Ensure that policies for documentation in the client record are adhered to and timely.
7. Provide consent and personal documentation as required for background checks and child abuse registry as required by state and federal standards.
8. Conduct ongoing review of clinical supervisor/lead counselor case files to insure compliance with Federal, State, CARF and facility requirements.
9. Conduct annual performance reviews of the supervisory, medical and support staff.
• Bachelor’ s degree with management experience in Substance Abuse and/or Behavioral Health
• Assessed competence in administering and providing services to individuals, families, and/or clients;
• Management skills in addressing human resources and financial matters;
• Ability to coordinate the organization’ s services with other community resources.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager