78 South Main Street Rutland, VT 05701
We are seeking a full-time Program Director for service provider agency in Rutland, VT. Director is responsible for the oversight of emergency services program operation, such as and not limited to: Crisis Response, Crisis Hotline, Inpatient Screening, Court Screening, Community Emergencies, Reassessment, and Mobile Crisis Outreach. Additionally, the Emergency Services Director will provide leadership including administrative and clinical supervision of staff, scheduling coverage of the 24-hour Emergency Service schedule, program development as well as maintaining and implementing the Statewide Natural Disaster Plan for agency.
- Master' s Degree in Health or Human Services, Social Services, Rehabilitation, Emergency Management, or related field, supplemented by four (4) years of experience as a chemical dependency or mental health counselor, emergency management services or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role required; minimum of 1 year in an administrative/management capacity required.
- Vermont LMHC, LISW or another relevant licensure preferred.
- Must hold a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) certification.
- Experience with trauma-informed services; cognitive behavioral therapies, including DBT; and motivational therapies including the use of incentives, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with electronic health records required.
Salaried position with comprehensive benefit package, including relocation assistance.
Please apply on-line or forward your comprehensive resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com