100 Century Drive Worcester, MA 01606
- Assist and implement directions provided by the COO.
- Monitor and reinforce adherence to the individual treatment plans.
- Support efforts to develop and maintain up-to-date and accurate program plans.
- Assist in yearly review to ensure compliance and treatment focus.
- Support effective communication and training.
- Maintain clear knowledge and understanding of the accrediting standards and licensing requirements governing the specific programs under his/her supervision.
• Preferred education is a graduate degree from an accredited school of psychology, social work, professional counseling, education, or medicine, with licensure or licensure eligibility as a Clinical Psychologist, Psychologist, Clinical Social Worker, Professional Counselor, Nurse, or Psychiatrist (MSW, LPC, LCSW, LCPC, Psy.D., Ed.D., MD, RN, LPN, or equivalent).
• Five years full-time experience in inpatient psychiatric setting or equivalent preferred
• One year supervisory experience preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.