Program Director needed in San Mateo
2600 S El Camino Real #200 San Mateo, California 94403 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring for a Program Director to work in San Mateo, CA.
Position Description: Under general supervision of the Director of Case Management, the Program Director (PD) provides leadership of the program, supervising Case Managers and other staff providing support and assistance as necessary to psychiatrically disabled adults living in, or in transition to, the community. The PD provides supervision and work direction to: approximately 8 FTE comprised of Case Managers, Assistant Case Managers and Community Support Workers.
- Master’ s degree in a mental health-related field is required.Registered with CA BBS or LCSW / LMFT strongly preferred.
- Minimum two years of demonstrated work experience providing services to SMI/DD preferred. Demonstrated experience in a program serving homeless individuals and individuals with co-occurring disorders strongly preferred.
- Minimum one year demonstrated experience providing program management, staff supervision, and leading multidisciplinary teams in a mental health related field is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of CARF accreditation process.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to implement the following evidence-based models: Psychosocial Rehabilitation, ACT Model, Full Service Partnership, Harm Reduction, Housing First, and Motivational Interviewing preferred.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing line-item operating budget strongly preferred.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment including email and Internet navigation required. Experience with Human Service Information Systems strongly preferred. Experience managing web based time and attendance and staff training and development system strongly preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, a professional demeanor and to represent the organization in a positive manner at all times.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.