Program Manager- Behavioral Health
Union City, CA 94587
We are partnering with an organization located in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, whose mission is to provide a vital link in the spectrum of services available to children, adolescents and adults requiring mental health management in their search for a Program Manager.
The Program Manager shall oversee Operations, Fiscal, Utilization Management and overall office administration/management of outpatient mental health medication clinic. Responsible for providing daily administrative management to all staff. Accountable for setting up and maintaining functional administrative systems that will support ongoing improvement of the program. Facilitate the hiring and training of all new employees and coordinating information technology support. Responsible for maintaining all confidentiality issues related to HIPAA. Ongoing implementation of office systems and staff schedules to facilitate the smooth flow of the program and to ensure superior services are delivered to patients.
The typical work schedule is Monday - Friday 8: 30am – 5: 00pm with some Saturday' s and evenings as needed.
- Minimum of a master’ s degree in Psychology or Social Work, with a minimum of 2 years management experience
- 2 years’ experience working with the patients with severe and persistent mental impairments
- 3 years’ experience managerial experience
- Solid clinical skills and ability to handle complex client issues
- Excellent organizational, problem solving skills and fiscal management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team
- Proven customer services skills and experience working with patients. Must able to work some weekends (specifically some Saturday' s and/or some evenings as needed)
- Solid administrative, office, and computer skills
- Ability to create excel spreadsheets and experience using patient scheduler software.
- Well organized and able to multitask.
- Good judgment and able to make sound independent decisions.
For immediate consideration please submit up-to-date resume, salary requirements to email@example.com