705 Dixie Street Carrollton, GA 30117 US
We are assisting a mental health service provider with their search for a full-time Program Director to oversee their outpatient program in Carrollton, GA. The Program Manager performs duties in accordance with policy/procedures and supervises other personnel who are responsible for client care throughout the daily treatment period. The Manager has in-depth knowledge of the clinical and program development and takes responsibility for the success or lack thereof of the program. This position will include accountability for maintaining high standards of patient care throughout the entire program. The Program Manager is responsible and accountable for program development, policies and procedures, staff hiring, discipline, and the financial viability of the program.
Area of Responsibilities
* Fiscal Management - oversees the department' s budgeted and actual operations (statics, charges, and expenses) and works to meet the expected margin. Proactively manages expected seasonal variances in statistics. Maintains acceptable levels of turnover. Meets or exceeds productivity goals. Maintains overtime goals.
* Clinical Performance - manages the therapeutic program to meet high standards of clinical intervention, considering the developmental and psychiatric needs of the patients. Monitors clinical documentation to assure employees are performing to regulatory, hospital, and discipline-specific expectations. Assures crisis management and code response is followed according to protocol and meet the safety needs of staff and patients.
* Standard and Policy Management - maintains extensive knowledge of program applicable standards (RAC, DBHDD, JC, CMS, DATEP), and assures department maintains compliance. Completes annual policy, standard, and documentation review. * Performance Improvement - participates and presents data and improvement strategies in monthly WB and hospital performance improvement meetings. Meets all data input deadlines. Completes employee recognition thank you log and submits monthly by the deadline.
* Community and Project Management - Develops and maintains key community relationships, that develop system referrals. Brings forward new business opportunities. Identifies and volunteers to engage with new projects and system initiatives. Manages and meets project deadlines as assigned.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist license in GA.
- Must have solid clinical experience with previous managerial experience in a similar setting
- Must have excellent communication and follow-up skills as well as be proficient in Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to concentrate on tasks and meet deadlines.