411 North Grant Street Salt Lake City, UT 84116
We are currently seeking to hire a Clinical Program Manager in Salt Lake City to work with a team to provide evidence-based services to criminal justice involved people who have substance use disorders. The overall goal of this program is to reduce recidivism and help people attain long-term recovery.
This position will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the clinical, case management, and peer support teams
- Ensuring that evidence-based practices are done to fidelity
- Managing on-call duties for after-hours client support
- Coordinating services with Adult Probation and Parole
- Reporting on relevant program metrics and data
- Ensuring that the program helps participants obtain housing, meaningful and stable employment, and treatment for criminogenic, substance abuse, and mental health needs.
Rate of pay is $65, 000 - $70, 000 annually depending on experience.
- A Master’ s degree and an active license in the State of Utah as a clinical mental health counselor, or social worker is required.
- Experience in the criminal justice and substance use disorder fields is preferred
- Strong analytical, writing, and communication skills