Program Services Coordinator
825 E Orange Grove Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91104
We are in need of a full time temporary Program Services Coordinator
The Program Services Coordinator organizes and reviews client assessment and intake and inputs data into HMIS. The Program Services Coordinator works closely with clients and Care Coordinators to identify housing resources and build and maintain relationships with landlords.
The Program Services Coordinator assists program clients with obtaining eligible benefits such as SSI, SSDI. The Program Services Coordinator will provide oversight, review, and compile reports to ensure the accuracy and integrity of client charts and program data/outcomes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge permanent housing resources throughout Los Angeles County.
- Knowledge of housing issues in Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley preferred.
- Knowledge of HUD guidelines and experience working with subsidized housing programs such as Section 8, Shelter Plus Care and others.
- Knowledge of HMIS (Homeless Management Information System) or relevant social services software.
- Knowledge of social service (QA) Quality Assurance standards.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in use of laptop computer and Microsoft Windows and Office software programs (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficient with office communication equipment and machines
- Possess valid California driver' s license and properly registered vehicle.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’ s Degree in human services or related field; or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience assisting low and very-low income individuals access affordable housing.
- Experience working with individuals who have experienced homelessness, mental health, or substance use preferred.
- Experience with data entry and management desired.
- Experience conducting audits of social service charts/documentation desired.
- Experience assisting individuals access eligible benefits preferred.
This position pays $17 an hour.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager