Program Therapist- Outpatient
Alexandria, VA 22306
We are hiring for a Program Therapist to work at an outpatient facility that treats eating disorders in Alexandria, VA.
The Program Therapist assists and supports clients from admission through discharge. The Program Therapist provides clinical assessments and contributes insightful, practical and meaningful information to the development of treatment plans. He/she orients new clients to the treatment program and makes introductions to the staff and other program participants. As a member of the treatment team, the Program Therapist meets weekly in collaborative fashion with the treatment team to discuss cases. Licensed clinicians (Psychologist, LMFT, LCSW, LPC, etc.) and registered interns must possess knowledge of dual diagnosis, eating disorders and/or chemical dependency.
- The Program Therapist must possess a Master’ s degree in an appropriate field
- Clinicians must be licensed or registered in the state in which they are applying
- Must understand the therapeutic process, understand confidentiality laws, and have strong knowledge of professional ethics
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership abilities, and be able to communicate with persons from all educational and cultural backgrounds
- Must demonstrate tact, initiative, resourcefulness, a professional manner, enthusiasm, and a non-judgmental attitude
If you are interested, please send over the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you.