Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
701 N. Miller chelan, WA 98816
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing consultation and direct patient care including diagnostic, preventive, educational and therapeutic mental health services, psychiatric evaluations and medication management to patients being served through the Behavioral Health department as needed.
Chelan is a destination resort town at the foot of a 50 mile mountain lake, surrounded by vineyards and wineries. The estimated population of Chelan and the surrounding communities is 8, 000. During the summer months, lodging partners and resorts can house 20, 000 visitors at any given day. We are a 3 hour drive from Seattle and Spokane with airline service in Wenatchee, 45 minutes away.
- Current Washington State Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) license with prescriptive privileges or eligibility to obtain licensure.
- Valid DEA Controlled Substance Registration Certification.
- ANCC certification as a “ Clinical Specialist in Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing” or “ Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health NP” or ” Family Mental Health NP” preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required. ACLS or ATLS may be used to substitute for BLS.
- Two (2) years of experience as a practicing Nurse Practitioner in a clinical setting.
- Five (5) years of experience in providing Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Care to mentally ill individuals preferred.
- Previous training and experience in community primary health care preferred. Experience working with low income, multi-ethnic populations.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedules
- Generous Paid Leave/Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Medical for Employee and Dependents
- Retirement with Company Matching
- Free Gym Membership
- Cell Phone Discounts
- Awesome Company Culture: BBQ’ s, Movie’ s, Holiday Parties, Outreach Events, Fitness Challenges and more!