Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Burney, CA 96013
We are in need of a full time Nurse Practitioner to work in Burney, CA.
- Experienced Psychiatric NP preferred, experience with opioid abuse, M.A.T./suboxone.
- This person will be supervised by our CMO, should have ability to see family practice patients in addition to psych patients.
- Ability to work closely with MD/NP provider staff as well as other licensed BH professionals.
- 16-20 patients per day, will be based in Burney, California. This person will be interested in living/working in a rural setting.
- Pay = DOE, $100, 000 to $110, 000 annually. Health, Dental, Vision benefits, generous PTO, cafeteria plan, 403(b) Retirement plan, Paid Licensure/Continuing Education Stipend, etc.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager