Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Columbus, OH 43201 | Full-Time Direct Hire
PsychPros is currently recruiting for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners (NP) for multiple locations across the Ohio, including the Columbus area. This position will diagnose, prescribe medication, and participate in the patient psychiatric treatment process. Applicants should have sound clinical judgement and be able to work independently to provide patient care in nursing / assisted living facilities in the community.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Licensure)
- Licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Certified in Psychiatric / Mental Health (or equivalent)
- DEA Registration for Scheduled Drugs
Minimum Requirements (Experience, Skills)
- Experience working in nursing and/or assisted living facilities
- Ability to analyze and evaluate patient data and diagnose extent of mental disorder
- Experience prescribing, directing, and administering psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders
- Proven ability to collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Ability to work independently
- Experience or ability to learn and use electronic health record systems
** Recruiting for several locations in Ohio **
For consideration, please apply through this posting.
Senior Account Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.