Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
2006 Madison Avenue New York, New York 10035 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are seeking Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners in the state of New York for an organization dedicated to providing high-quality affordable healthcare to all.
In this position you will provide assessments, crisis intervention, medication management, ongoing care to patients receiving mental health services and/or medical care. To provide clinical supervision, case review and treatment plan review for Mental Health Clinicians.
- Demonstrates interpersonal, clinical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve using critical thinking
- Experience with children and adolescents, preferred
- Basic computer skills including EMR experience
Education / Qualifications:
- B.A. and M.A. in Nursing
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in psychiatric setting
- Minimum 1 year experience Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish, preferred
Please contact me for additional information or forward your resume for immediate consideration to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth Tandrup- National Recruiter
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.