Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Syracuse, NY 13204 US
Psychpros is seeking a Youth ACT Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner who will have clinical responsibility for new Youth ACT Team, monitoring treatment and delivery of clinical services. This community-based program position is 26-27 hours per week, during regular business hours, M-F were looking for a candidate who is committed to supporting children with complex mental health needs and their families and is experienced and comfortable with providing services in the home and in the community.
We offer numerous benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance with a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA); short- and long-term disability coverage; a profit-sharing plan; and generous paid time off, with a sick leave donation program.
This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus.
· A NYS-licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
· Experience treating youth
· Prefer experience with multi-disciplinary in-home and community-based services
· Strong background in recovery-based and person-centered behavioral health services
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft products
· Experience using electronic health record programs
· Overall clinical responsibility for the 8-person Youth ACT Team
· Monitor recipient treatment and staff delivery of clinical services
· Psychiatric and medical assessment and treatment for Youth ACT recipients
· Provide education and training for the Youth ACT Team as needed
· Development, maintenance and supervision of medication administration and psychiatric and medical treatment and procedures
· Collaborate with Youth ACT staff on individual cases
· Actively participate in daily team meetings for status review, service plan updates and staff assignments
· Update case records daily
· Complete all required documentation
If you are interested in more information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com