6234 Longhill St. Boston, MA 02458
Seeking Adult or Child Psychiatrist to join award-winning, multi-disciplinary team in Boston or Cambridge, MA. Psychiatrist will work closely with psychologists and neuropsychologists, and be able to offer Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) Therapy treatment
Our client was founded in 2004 and has grown to become one of the preeminent behavioral health centers in New England. This dynamic, mission-driven organization provides exceptional service and state of the art behavioral healthcare to help clients live happier and healthier lives. They are committed to excellence in all we do and has been recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts.
- Provide evaluation & treatment services for our high functioning clientele
- Participate in supervision of our talented APRN staff as needed
- Participate in weekly Psychopharmacology clinical meeting
- Participate in weekly multi-disciplinary clinical team meeting with Psychology staff
- Assist in continued development of Psychiatry programs
- Participate in training programs and meetings as needed
This position offers flexible daytime hours with no evenings or weekends, outstanding administrative support, excellent compensation with 401k, health/dental insurance and student loan repayment.
Please forward CV to Cheryl Rapier by email to Cheryl@psychpros.com.