510 West 29th Street Cheyenne, WY 82001
We are in need of a Psychiatrist to work in Cheyenne, WY.
The MD will advance the mission through the care and coordination of psychiatric services to our community. The psychiatrist serves as a team member and often as a team leader in assisting in the review and consultation for care of many levels of mental health clients seeking services.
Psychiatrist Qualifications: Licensed in Wyoming as
- MD or DO with prescriptive authority
- Controlled Substance Registration (DEA)
- Wyoming Controlled Substance Registration (WY State Board of Pharmacy)
- Provides initial and ongoing psychiatric assessment for agency clients to include: case reviews, clinical interviews, and treatment planning to ensure medical appropriateness and necessity.
- Provides medication evaluations and prescribes medication as appropriate with follow-up evaluation as needed.
- Medical, dental, vision and voluntary term life coverage available
- 15 days paid annual leave
- 12 days paid sick leave
- 13 days paid holiday
- Employer paid disability and term life coverage
- Immediate Voluntary 403(b) and 457 retirement
- Employer contribution after 12 months
- Staff development and training available
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org