Cincinnati, OH 45220
PsychPros is currently recruiting for Psychiatrists for multiple locations across the State of Ohio, including Cincinnati. This position will diagnose, prescribe medication, and participate in the patient psychiatric treatment process. Applicants should have sound clinical judgement and strong collaboration efforts with patient care providers.
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Licensure)
- Doctoral Degree and Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Current Medical License for the State of Ohio (or eligible for licensure)
- DEA Registration for Scheduled Drugs
Minimum Requirements (Experience, Skills)
- Proven ability to analyze and evaluate patient data and diagnose extent of mental disorder
- Experience prescribing, directing, and administering psychotherapeutic treatments or medications to treat mental, emotional, or behavioral disorders
- Proven ability to collaborate with physicians, psychologists, social workers, and other professionals to discuss treatment plans and progress
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Experience or ability to learn and use electronic health record systems
** Recruiting for several locations across Ohio **
For consideration, you can apply though this posting.