128-E Suber Road, Columbia, SC 29210 US
We are seeking Psychologists to perform pre- and post-hire evaluations for safety-sensitive client agencies. Four to twelve evaluations are scheduled one to two days per week. Professional fees are per evaluation and are provided in the first week of every month. Minimal paperwork is required, and there are no on-call obligations. This position offers a chance to promote wellness and awareness to our safety-sensitive workforce and network with other like-minded psychology professionals.
• Pre-employment Psychological Evaluations
• Annual Psychological Evaluations (Includes Special Teams)
• ASSESS (Armed Safety Sensitive Evaluations)
• Critical Incident Appointments
• Fitness for Duty Evaluations
• Peer Support Team Evaluations
• Post-Deployment Appointments
• Promotional Evaluations
• Risk of Violence Assessments
• Special Teams Selection Evaluations Additional Opportunities
• Coaching • Counseling
• Wellness Appointments
South Carolina licensed, doctoral-level psychologist preferably with forensic public safety evaluation experience.