642 North Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19130
We have an exciting opportunity for a Psychologist in Philadelphia, PA. Reporting to the Director of Older Adult Protective Services, this position is responsible for providing a variety of psychological services, including psychological and when appropriate, neurological assessment of LTC consumers, expert testimony in legal proceedings, consultation to LTC direct service staff, and delivery of professional development activities.
• Ph.D or Psy.D in Clinical Psychology from an APA approved doctorial program.
• Minimum of five (5) years of post-doctorial clinical practice experience, including at least three (3) years of experience in working with an older adult / geriatric population.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Demonstrated knowledge of psychological and neuropsychological assessment techniques.
• Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral health needs of older adults.
• Demonstrated knowledge of behavioral health resource network and systems, including public and private sectors.
Professional Licensure / Certification:
• Licensure as a Psychologist in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager