329 Maple Street San Diego, CA 92103 US
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
- State of California Clinical Psychologist license
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in providing behavioral health services to older adults with mental health and substance use disorders. Experience providing behavioral health consultative services including development of behavior support/treatment plans. A minimum of one year of experience with frail/chronically ill elderly seniors. Preferred previous supervisory experience of interns/associates.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Experience working with an interdisciplinary team in a hospital, nursing home, residential care or community based setting
- Experience working with individuals who have eating disorders and/or those in pain recovery
- Trauma informed care background
- Experience with Substance Use Disorder, dual diagnosis in Seniors and addressing chronic pain