60 N El Camino Real San Mateo, CA 94401
The primary role is to provide supervision and training to staff and direct services to the forensic population. Responsibilities include: conducting forensic evaluations, facilitating group and individual sex offender specific treatment and providing individualized and group supervision for unlicensed and licensed staff. Candidates must have experience and be passionate about working with the forensic population in a multidisciplinary team setting. The right candidate must have demonstrated competence in working directly with clients and possess working knowledge of individual and group experience.
- Licensed for a minimum of 2.5 years
- Thorough knowledge of theory and application of Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment
- Working knowledge of ATSA’ s “ Practice Standards and Guidelines”
- Ability to organize and run a treatment group with adult men or women
- Ability to produce accurate and complete assessments formulated from knowledge of sex offender dynamics
- Ability to write effective case notes and report on data from files
- Adhere to California Sex Offender Management Board – State Certification Requirements (CASOMB)
- Adhere to board licensing standards and requirements
- Dedication to preventing further sexual victimization and ability to address difficult issues with a challenging population
- Strong desire to learn and to grow professionally
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.