3200 Highway 100 South St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Leading non-profit organization building confidence, success, and purpose through transformative learning experiences, is seeking a Psychologist to provide assessment services to students of all ages, from schools throughout the Twin Cities area. The Psychologist administers diagnostic assessments to determine why a student is struggling in school, and where the learning process is breaking down. With this information, the Psychologist develops a plan to remediate learning challenges using proven strategies and interventions.
- Conducts student clinical interviews, psycho-educational assessments and feedback sessions.
- Scores assessments and surveys. Synthesizes results, reviews records, and consults with other sources.
- Makes formal diagnoses and provides recommendations regarding educational accommodations.
- Serves as a consultant to parents to enhance their understanding of neurological development and behavioral performance.
Education and Experience:
- Psychologist licensed by the Minnesota Board of Psychology.
- Trained in the assessment and diagnosis of learning disorders, ADHD, and other neurodevelopmental disorders, including work with children, adolescents and adults.
- At least two (2) years minimum related experience working as a Psychologist in an educational or clinical institution is required.
- Previous work experience with a full range of psycho-educational and behavioral assessment tools.
- Skilled in psychological and psycho-educational report writing.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a variety of people and personalities inside and outside the organization.
Competitive salary and benefits! Terrific quality of work-life! Student Loan Forgiveness!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you.