4825 N sabino Canyon Rd. Tucson, AZ 85750
We are hiring for a full time, direct hire Psychologist to work in Tucson and Yuma, AZ. This role can be based out of either location.
Job Purpose: This position performs highly specialized licensed professional work conducting psychological evaluations for participants enrolled in level II behavioral health programs. Outpatient psychological evaluations and assessments may also be conducted in the community, including, DCS referrals and general consultation/counseling services. An incumbent in this position may specialize in areas of emphasis such as early childhood development and developmental disabilities among children and adults. Duties are performed within the scope of company policies, laws, regulations and professional standards with end results reviewed by a supervisor. Strategic issues are referred to the supervisor. An incumbent in this position may lead the work of others or train others.
- Graduation from an accredited university with a Ph.D in psychology, counseling or directly related field and a minimum of two years of directly related clinical experience; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a licensed psychologist.
- Must successfully clear a criminal background check and a DCS Central Registry Check.
- State of Arizona Level 1 Fingerprint Clearance card (or equivalent for state where position is based).
- A valid Arizona Class D driver’ s license (or equivalent for state where position is based), and a reliable personal vehicle.
- Must be insurable under automobile policy if position requires driving a vehicle or rental car.
- Must maintain acceptable personal automobile insurance coverage if position requires driving a personal vehicle to conduct business (requires management approval).
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager