Psychologist needed in Hilo, HI
15 Kanoa Street Hilo, HI 96720
We have an exciting opportunity for a licensed Psychologist/Primary Therapist in Hilo, HI.
Under the direct supervision of the Clinical Director and in collaboration with program staff, this position establishes and monitors treatment goals and objectives, guides program staff in the intervention and monitoring process, and conducts clinical activities. This position will conduct individual, group and family therapy with an average full-time caseload of 6-7 adolescents and/or young adults. Clinical leadership opportunities may be available in the future.
- Doctoral degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related mental health field. One year experience with behavioral healthcare/wilderness therapy/Residential Treatment is preferred. Will consider a Masters level degree with significant relevant experience.
- Must be able to work actively toward clinical licensure in the State of Hawaii and maintain/submit a record of activities in accordance with licensing regulations.
- Benefits include:
- Comprehensive medical benefit plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Optional flexible spending account and supplemental insurance
- Live and work in Hawaii
- Relocation support