Psychologist needed in Onamia
407 130th Avenue S Onamia, MN 56359
We are partnering with a behavioral health organization for its search for a full-time Psychologist in Onamia, MN.
Come be a part of an organization whose mission is to create brighter futures for youth through education, dignity and respect
In this role you will provide psychological services to assigned programs to include psychological assessment, diagnoses and therapy leading to treatment planning and successful discharge of residents from the program.
- Provide psychological testing and related services.
- Provide individual psychological services.
- Provide staff training in the area of psychological services.
- Provide consultation to staff and treatment teams.
- Participate in the selection and guidance of assigned support staff as necessary
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions
- Ensure confidentiality regarding residents’ medical and psychological background and their
- PhD in Psychology or PsyD degree required.
- In MN only, a minimum of a Master’ s in Psychology along with a Minnesota LP license is permitted.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in adolescent counseling and/or residential care strongly, preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefits! For immediate consideration please submit your resume, salary requirements and a good day and time to contact you to email@example.com