65 Main Street Quincy, CA 95971
We are in need of a part-time and/or full-time Psychotherapist located in Northeast California.
The Psychotherapist will provide guidance and mediation for clients, either in groups or individually, to help address critical problems that need resolving. You might assist clients with psychological disorders, behavioral problems, or substance abuse or addictions that affect their marriages or family dynamics.
- Maintain client records,
- Create treatment plans,
- Help your clients set goals and oversee their therapy programs.
- Masters or Doctorate Degree
- Current State of California license as a PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, LPCC or LCPC
- Willing to work 25 direct service hours per week or more
- Minimum 3 years post independent licensure
- Paneled with BCBS a plus
- Prior private practice experience is a plus
- Experience with kids, grief, postpartum, & parenting is a plus
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com