906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are hiring for an RN in Tillamook, OR. The RN provides health care coordination, client support, and triage in home and community settings to adults presenting with severe and persistent mental illness.
Position Duties include:
- basic health assessment and education
- symptom management
- works as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Organize and maintain pill minders for some clients
- Responsible for managing refill requests, communicating with providers, and working with pharmacies
- Some administration of IM injections
- Documentation in the Employee Health Records (EHR) system
This is a part-time position, 30 hours per week. Days and hours of work are variable, but generally between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position may require longer work hours if necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- RN License from an accredited college or program
- Experience dealing with individuals who have been diagnosed with serious psychiatric illnesses or major coursework in Psychology
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bilingual – Spanish
- Experience with electronic medical records system
- Ability to work cooperatively in a multi-disciplinary team and maintain role clarity.
- Organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume.