RN Medical Case Manager (BSN)
3251 3rd Ave North Saint Petersburg, FL 33713
PsychPros is seeking a RN Medical Case Manager (Clinical Care Coordinator), in the Saint Petersburg, Florida area, to perform psycho-social assessments and medical case management to persons living with HIV/AIDS. The RN Medical Case Manager will also facilitate groups and meet one on one with clients. This position is key to the interdisciplinary clinical care team, and coordinates medical care, case management, behavioral health, and other support services.
- Work collaboratively with medical providers, other community partners, members of client’ s treatment team, and other agency personnel to manage care for the client.
- Perform all functions of Medical Case Management.
- Must be Florida-licensed Registered Nurse (RN), with a Bachelor' s of Science (BSN) degree.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an outpatient, clinical, and social services setting required; preferred in an HIV/AIDS community based or federally qualified health center setting.
- Experience working with electronic medical record systems.
- Moderate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Extensive knowledge of HIV/AIDS disease and other medical conditions/treatment as related to HIV/AIDS.
- Awareness and sensitivity to cultural differences, varying sexual orientations, gender identity and psychosocial issues concerning HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, and substance abuse.
- Knowledgeable of HIPAA confidentiality standards and practices.
- Skilled in use of de-escalation techniques.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational, oral, and written communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Meet and maintain established Ryan White HRSA and RW Care Council Minimum Standards of Care.
- Must complete medical case management training provided by the Florida Department of Health.
- Must complete FL Department of Health Core Eligibility Training.
- Complete all other trainings, including AETC modules & in-house trainings.
- Attend training sessions as required by the Recipient and /or /Lead Agency and Florida Department of Health.
- Attend additional training coordinated and/or provided by supervisory staff.
- Must possess and maintain valid Florida driver’ s license and proof of insurance.
- Must have reliable and accessible auto vehicle.
- Must pass necessary fingerprinting, Level II background checks, and employment eligibility verification through the U. S. Department of Homeland Security’ s E-Verify system, https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp.
Enjoy a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and an excellent program of benefits that includes: health, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability, 403b retirement, and paid time off.
Please email an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and the best time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com