PO Box 40049 Philadelphia, PA 19106
We are hiring for Recovery Coaches in Bucks County, PA.
Utilizing the knowledge, skills and training from the Certified Peer Specialist training, Recovery Coaches provide flexible, community based services that are designed to promote the empowerment, recovery, and community integration of individuals who have challenges with extensive mental health conditions. Recovery Coaches facilitate opportunities for individuals receiving service to direct their own recovery and advocacy process by teaching and supporting individuals with the acquisition and utilization of skills, promoting knowledge of available service options, choices and the utilization of natural resources in the community, and helping facilitate the development of a sense of wellness and self-worth.
- Minimum of a High School or GED Diploma; Associates Degree in a Human Services related field is preferred.
- Credentialed as a Certified Peer Specialist through the PA Certification Board.
- Within the last three (3) years, maintained at least 12 months of successful full or part-time paid or voluntary work experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the local Mental Health System.
- Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, e-mail, time sheet management, electronic health records, internet research, etc. and the ability to learn software applications relevant to your position.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
The hourly rate is $16/hr.
The normal schedule is 8: 30 - 5, M-F.