Recovery Learning Specialist
Georgetown, DE 19947 US
The pay is $15 an hour.
Available part-time schedules-
Monday - Wednesday 8: 00 AM - 3: 30 PM and Thursday 8: 00 AM - 12: 00 PM in Seaford, DE
Saturday - Tuesday 8: 00 AM - 4: 00 PM and Wednesday, 8: 00 AM - 12: 00 PM in Georgetown, DE
Available full-time schedules-
Sunday - Thursday 8: 00 AM - 4: 00 PM in Georgetown, DE
Tuesday - Saturday 8: 00 AM - 4: 00 PM in Georgetown, DE
Recovery Learning Specialists facilitate recovery groups for participants in efforts to teach and support the acquisition and utilization of skills needed to enable the individual’ s recovery i.e., WRAP trainings, mental health advanced directives, health screens, budget management, substance use disorder groups, peer support groups, housing options and other topics of interest to the participants. Recovery Learning Specialists also promote the knowledge of available service options and choices and the utilization of natural resources in the community, and helping facilitate the development of a sense of wellness and self-worth.
* High School Diploma/GED required.
* 2 years of related work experience (including internships and volunteer work).
* Must possess a valid driver’ s license.
* Must possess basic computer skills to perform job duties including desktop computing, e-mail, time sheet management, electronic health records, internet research, etc. and the ability to learn software applications relevant to your position.
* Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
* Strong skillsets in oral and written communication, cultural competence, interpersonal relationships and teamwork, attention to detail, customer service, time management, autonomy, problem solving and organization.
* Covid vaccination required.
Please send resume to Erin Tomlinson at Erin@PsychPros.com.