Regional Clinical Director
1111 California Street San Francisco, CA 94108 US
JOB SUMMARY The Director in this position is responsible for overseeing the organization’s delivery of high-quality clinical services across sites. S/he/they will represent the center to the community and work to develop strong referral relationships. This position will hire, train and supervise direct service staff within the clinic.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a License in Marriage and Family Therapy, Clinical Social Work, or Psychology in good standing from the state of California.
- A minimum of 5 years post license experience is required. She/he must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a community mental health setting and have an extensive knowledge of school systems and other community resources.
- The Director must be able to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must have experience working with children, youth, and their families
- Experience providing family therapy, group therapy, trauma-informed care, and mindfulness work is required.
- Experience working in a clinic setting