Regional Program Director
101 East Fourth Plain Blvd. Vancouver, WA 98661
We are seeking a Regional Program Director to cover the Gray Harbor/Pacific County Region in Washington State.
The Regional Program Director works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical services to patients enrolled in their assigned unit. This position provides program oversight and clinical supervision for all counseling staff on their assigned unit including clinical service delivery, maintenance of patient records, contract compliance, public relations, and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials. This position is a member of the Management Team. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
- Review Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to substance use disorder and mental health treatment and develop and implement policies and procedures to comply with said codes and regulations;
- Ensure that continuous quality improvement addresses both patient needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, and Federal Regulations;
- Ensure that the agency treatment programs are maintained in such a way to be in substantial compliance with Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR) and Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF);
- Prepares and submits statistical reports to the Chief Clinical Officer for program compliance with contract performance indicators;
- Provides clinical supervision of treatment services including case staffing, chart entries, case audits, and treatment plan reviews;
- Orientation of all new staff to their assigned unit;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Lifeline Connections contracts;
- Prepare and present in-service training to staff in order to meet the needs of the changing trends in substance use disorder and mental health treatment;
- In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer, ensure that assigned units are financially stable;
- Provide direct services to patients as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- A masters’ degree or further advanced degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field from an accredited college or university required;
- Licensed as a mental health counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed clinical social worker required;
- 3 years supervisory experience in a state approved chemical dependency treatment program preferred;
- Previous documented experience working with an understanding of statistical methods, managing budgets, supervision of personnel and program management;
- Current unencumbered driver license and proof of current car insurance may be required.
For immediate consideration please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org