Regional Program Director needed in Bellingham, WA
Bellingham, WA 98225 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring for a Regional Program Director in Bellingham, WA.
The Regional Program Director works closely with the Chief Clinical Officer, Chief Financial Officer and the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical services to patients enrolled in their assigned region. This position provides program oversight and clinical supervision for necessary clinical staff in their assigned region including clinical service delivery, maintenance of patient records, contract compliance, financial management, public relations, and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials. This position is a member of the Management Team. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
This is a full time position and would be $50K-$60k/year, determined upon entry. Minimum requirements are:
- A masters’ degree or further advanced degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field from an accredited college or university required;
- Ability to meet the licensing requirements of a Chemical Dependency Professional in Washington State (CDP) consistent with WAC 388-877 and RCW 18.205 required;
- 3 years supervisory experience in a state approved substance use treatment program required;
- Licensed as a mental health counselor, licensed marriage and family therapist, or licensed clinical social worker preferred;
- Previous documented experience working with an understanding of statistical methods, managing budgets, supervision of personnel and program management;
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you.
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.