Remote Therapists needed in NJ
1387 Chews Landing Road Clementon, NJ 08021
We are hiring for remote therapists in NJ (Must have NJ licensure)
- We treat individuals 18 years and older, in an outpatient setting
- We provide a Patient Access Center which takes all incoming calls and does scheduling, we handle all billing and marketing and we have a medical team to provide medication consults and management as well as TMS and Spravato treatment for depression.
- We require one evening per week until 7pm, but the more evening availability the better!
- They will be expected to see up to 34 clients per week, but there is a ramp up period where they will not be fully scheduled in the beginning. They need to have their own computer and camera, work in a professional and well lit, confidential office space and are required to submit notes into the EHR within 24 hours of the session.
- Fully Licensed: If licensure is LPC, LCSW, LMFT starting salary is $70k.
- Non-Fully Licensed: If licensure is LAC, LSW, LAMFT the starting salary is $60k. For these folks we require that they have an outside supervisor and are working towards full licensure. We reimburse up to $150 per month for their outside supervision. Once they receive that full license they are immediately bumped to $70k.
- We offer retention bonuses to all full-time salaried therapists. @6 months they get $1000, @12months $2000 and @2 years they get $5, 000. They sign an agreement that if they take the retention bonus and leave within a certain period of time, they would have to pay it back.
- For highly qualified therapists who can provide more evening hours we can go up to $72, 500.