Residential Counselor needed in San Jose
298 Bernal Road San Jose, CA 95119
The Residential Coordinator provides services to members served, both on an individual and group basis.
• One (1) year of experience in a psychiatric setting
• A B.S./B.A. in Occupational, Recreational, Music, Dance, Drama or Art Therapy or Vocational Counseling or related fields
You will be working 4 shifts per week.
- 1 person who can work 2 NOC and 2 PM per week
- 1 person who can work 2 NOC shifts and 2 AM Shifts per week
Shifts are as follows:
- 7: 00am-3: 30pm is AM shift
- 3: 00pm-11: 30pm is PM shift
- 11: 00pm-7: 30am is NOC shift
If you are interested, please send over a copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org